Los Angeles Manufacturing Defect Attorney
Manufacturers and retailers often have one goal: to maximize their profits. So, when they are faced with the choice of cutting costs and risking the safety of their consumers, they often make the wrong choice. The result is that innocent consumers are injured by dangerous and defective products.
At the Nourmand Law Firm, our manufacturing defect attorneys work every day to write a different ending to this disconcerting story by holding the liable parties accountable for the damage they cause. For decades, we have been investigating and litigating product liability cases that have led to serious injuries.
Different Types of Defective Products
A defective product personal injury claim may be arise from three types of cases:
- Defectively Designed ProductsPersonal injury claims arising from defectively designed products are based on the inherent flaws in a product that cause injuries to consumers even when the product is properly used. These types of defects happen before the manufacturing process. Examples of this type of case include failing bike breaks or electric blankets that shock the users.
- Manufacturers DefectiveEven certain products are properly designed can result in harm to consumers due to manufacturing flaws. An example of manufacturing flaws in products include improper construction work that weakens parts of a product that cause it to break and cause harm.
- Inadequate Instructions or Failure to Properly Warn ConsumersMany products that are properly used can still injured consumers due to the manufacturer providing adequate instructions or properly warning consumers of the product’s dangers. These types of failure to warn product liability cases are commonly brought against pharmaceutical companies and manufacturers of asbestos-containing products.
Why Hire Expert Product Liability Attorneys
Product liability lawsuits are complicated and should be handled by attorneys who specifically handle these types of claims. To file a successfully product liability lawsuit, you need to hire an experienced trial attorney and a law firm that has the knowledge and financial resources to get you the compensation that you deserve for the injuries that you have sustained.
At the Nourmand Law Firm, our attorneys are successful in the product liability lawsuits they handle because they have the experience in proving the factors necessary in handling such claims:
- The product reached the consumer without substantially changing its condition;
- The product was used in the manner in which it was intended to be used; and
- The consumer was injured as a result of a defect in the product.
Call Us Now!
Manufacturers should not get away with any type of defective product that cause consumers harm. If you or someone you love has been hurt by a defective product, you should consult with an experienced personal injury attorney in California. These legal cases usually involve large corporations with massive war chests. You need a personal injury attorney from the Nourmand Law Firm to maximize your potential financial damages in a personal liability claim.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our attorneys, please call us at (310) 553-3600 or contact us online. If we don’t win, you don’t win.